Randall 12

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum featuring Star Wars and possibly others upon request of the members.

4 posters

Character Creation

Alpha Guardian
    Alpha Guardian
    Admin

Force Points : 133
    Paragon : 0

Character Creation Empty Character Creation

Post  Alpha Guardian Mon May 24, 2010 3:07 pm

This first adventure will take place during the prequel era, but I am not planning on running into the main characters of the movies... not to start anyway. To begin, we need to create characters in the following format.

Name of Character:
    User:
    Home planet:
    Bio:
    Alpha Guardian
    Alpha Guardian
    Admin

Force Points : 133

Character Creation Empty Re: Character Creation

Post  Alpha Guardian Tue May 25, 2010 12:02 am

Character: Lirc Etiol
    User: Wes
    Race: Tusken Raider (former)
    Home Planet: Tatooine
    Bio: Lirc used to wander the sands of Tatooine, but after an incident which he has refused to divulge to this point, he left his clan and traveled to the city of Mos Eisley. Recognizing that his survival skills could be used to his profit, Lirc got on a transport and headed toward Rhen Var. However, the shuttle took an emergency landing on Mandalore after a near disastrous run-in with an asteroid field. Once on Mandalore, Lirc did not have money for food or further transport to get to Rhen Var, so he began working as a security guard, a job for which he is well suited due to his great strength.
    David Mahan
    Admin

Force Points : 112

Character Creation Empty Dave's character

Post  David Mahan Thu May 27, 2010 12:09 am

Name of Character: Ka'den Vorn
    User: Dave
    Race: Zabrak (Mandalorian)
    Home planet: Mandalore
    Bio: The son of two secretive and mysterious Mandalorians, Ka'den is an outcast to most of the galaxy, but has a very tight network of friends and associates among the people of Mandalore, and specifically of the city of Keldabe, his hometown. He has already earned a name and reputation for himself on his home planet, and in the Outer Rim territories, not least of all for his stunning record in the Mai Tayhu style martial-arts competitions held on Mandalore. He recently disappeared for nearly ten years, and had no contact with the outside world. Now, having recently returned, he is waiting to meet with his Cousin, Odest, whom he hasn't seen since before his disappearance. He waits for him in a small cantina on Mandalore...

Last edited by David Mahan on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Seethray
    Admin

Force Points : 42

Post  Seethray Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:38 am

Character: Se-Ethor Ray
    User: Seth
    Home Planet: Cerea
    Race: Cerean
    Bio: After leaving his home world during the technological/generational dispute on Cerea, Ray tried his hand at many odd jobs and soon found himself running cargo and smuggling. With his superior analytical mind and quick reflexes, Ray was a great tactician and could think his way out of almost any jam he got himself into. This served him well when smuggling for the hutts and other shady characters. His smuggling gave him connections everywhere and allowed him to always have the ability to acquire the proper tools for the job that needed to be done. Most of his services kept him in the outer rim territories and near planets such as Mandalore and Tatoonie.
    GA Zaarin
    GA Zaarin
    Admin

Force Points : 354

Post  GA Zaarin Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:20 am

Sorry I'm late...

Name of Character: Sade Brel
    User: Blaine
    Race: near-Human
    Home planet: Unknown (was raised on Nar Shaddaa)
    Bio: Sade Brel is a ten-year-old kid that's still on the threshold between "cute kid" and "handsome young man." He has dark brown hair, violet-gray eyes, and ears that are just slightly pointed. He also has a faint line of dots on his forehead. No one really knows his species, except that he's near-Human. Perhaps he's from somewhere in the Unknown Regions or Wild Space. Perhaps he's just from some obscure planet no one cares about. Regardless, the only home he's ever known is the hell hole that is the Smuggler's Moon of Nar Shaddaa.

Sade is skilled at anything that's illegal. Spying, mechanical sabotage, slicing, sneaking, pickpocketing, theft, infiltration. He can do it all. He's most definitely helped by his subconscious Force sensitivity, though it gives him little more than sudden insight and superhuman reflexes, as well as the occasional vision of the future or past.

Sade has grown up under the watchful apprenticeship of a Twi'lek arms dealer named Araw Bondoona. When Bondoona was murdered by a rival Hutt, Sade skipped planet and stowed aboard the first transport to anywhere--which happened to be destined to the planet Mandalore.
    GA Zaarin
    GA Zaarin
    Admin

Post  GA Zaarin Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Just letting everyone know that the game has started.
    GA Zaarin
    GA Zaarin
    Admin

Post  GA Zaarin Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:41 am

Great. Just waiting for Seethray's post, then we'll move on...
    David Mahan
    Admin

Post  David Mahan Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:39 am

I was just wondering about gear...I haven't specified any of my character's weapons because I don't know if we'll be upgrading our weapons, or if it matters what weapons we have. How will weapons stats work?
    GA Zaarin
    GA Zaarin
    Admin

Post  GA Zaarin Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:24 pm

I'll take your gear into account when determining difficulty percentiles; better gear means you're more likely to hit. Smile
    David Mahan
    Admin

Post  David Mahan Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Nice. In that case, I was imagining my character having two smaller blasters, one of them a Relby k-23 and the other a Verpine shatter gun (one for stealth, the other for...well, not stealth :-P ), and then perhaps a WESTAR-M5 or something heavier like that strapped on his back, and then a short Mandalorian sword (I'm thinking sort of like a Roman gladius) stuck in his belt. A lot, I know, but I was thinking he'd be the kind of character to have a small personal arsenal (like Jayne Cobb on Firefly :-P ). Does this all sound reasonable?
    GA Zaarin
    GA Zaarin
    Admin

Post  GA Zaarin Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Yep, perfectly reasonable. In fact, if anyone else cares to post any special equipment here, I'll bear it in mind when calculating stats...and please specify what weapon you're using when attacking so I know what to judge by. Wink

Sade has a hold-out blaster specially modified to have a larger energy cell, plus two vibrodaggers designed primarily for throwing. He also has an upgraded slicing computer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:39 am